THESE TERMS REQUIRE ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS. ALSO, THESE TERMS SET FORTH SPECIFIC REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU. PLEASE SEE SECTIONS 11 AND 13 TO LEARN MORE.
1. Description of Service and Acceptance of Terms
Entertale, LLC ("Entertale," "we," or "us") provides an online social video service which gives users the opportunity to select from various offerings of live and on-demand programming, including television shows, movies, clips, and other content (collectively, the "Content"). Our video service, the Content, our player for viewing the Content (the "Video Player") and any other products, features, tools, materials, or other services (including third party branded services) offered from time to time by Entertale through a variety of Access Points (defined below) are referred to collectively as the "Services." The term "Access Points" refers to, collectively, the Entertale.com website (the "Entertale Site"), applications, and other places where any Services are available, including websites and applications of Entertale's third party distribution partners and other websites where users or website operators are permitted to embed or have otherwise licensed the Video Player.
2. Changes to These Terms
1. We may need to roll out improvements to these Terms every now and then for some reasons. For instance, we may need to reflect refreshes in how the Services function or changes in the law. You should take a gander at these Terms routinely, which are posted on the Entertale Site at entertale.com/tos. In the event that we roll out a material improvement to these Terms, we will advise you by posting a notice on the Entertale Site. On the off chance that you are an enlisted client, we will likewise send an email to the email address you most as of late gave to us preceding the material change producing results. In this way, it is critical that you keep your record data, including email address, refreshed. Any material change to these Terms will be powerful naturally 30 days after the updated Terms are first posted or, for clients who enroll or generally give select in assent amid this 30-day duration, at the season of enlistment or assent, as relevant
3. Access and Use of the Services
1. Age restriction: You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member on Entertale. Individuals under the age of 18, or applicable age of majority, may utilize the service only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such person's account and otherwise subject to these Terms.
2. Social Sharing: Entertale Network does enable social features that offer the opportunity to share information, such as what you watch on our Services or what you "like" or otherwise recommend. Friends that you choose to follow can see your updates. This information or updates can be seen shared within Entertale within friends in your cycle as well as on other third-party websites and platforms and in other communications. Registering as a member automatically enable you to use of our social features by following your friends and families.
3. Account profile: To access the Entertale app you have to register to own an account and start can follow your friends and families. When you become a member you have access to Entertale services namely Live TV and video on-demand. Movies must be paid for to have access for a 48 hours or 2-day period. Taking advantage of our co-play features, Member can only see a movie with friends once in the 48hour cycle. You are prohibited from reproducing, modifying, copying, uploading, exporting, transferring, selling, forwarding or transmitting the Contents on the Site or in the application other than in accordance with the license granted and further not to reproduce any information of the Site or in the application on any other website.
4. Restrictions: You are prohibited from reproducing, modifying, copying, uploading, exporting, transferring, selling, forwarding or transmitting the Contents on the Site or in the application other than in accordance with the license granted and further not to reproduce any information of the Site or in the application on any other website.
5. Content Quality: Entertale uses various technologies to provide you with an optimal viewing experience. That said, quality of Content, including resolution, may be affected by the format of the Content, your location, the speed and bandwidth of your internet service, and the devices used, among other factors. HD and 4K Ultra HD availability for certain Content depends on your internet service and device capabilities. The time it takes you to begin playing Content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, internet bandwidth, the number of devices simultaneously connecting to the same network, the Content you have selected, and the configuration of the device you are using. As a result, Entertale is unable to make any warranties about the Content in these respects.
4. Live TV Service
Entertale offers multiple Services that provide access to different types of Content like live TV and other related Content, including on-demand Content (“Pay Per view”). For whatever service you choose to watch on Entertale, please be aware of following:
2. Commercials: if you subscribe to both the Live TV Service and another Service featuring Content on-demand without commercials, you will still see commercials while streaming Content from the Live TV Service.
3. Compatible Devices: In order to access the Services, you will need to use a computer, mobile device, streaming media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements that we establish from time to time. Please note that Compatible Devices may vary by Service. For example, certain devices may not be capable of streaming Content from the Live TV Service but may be capable of streaming other Content. Features and functionalities that we make available through the Services may also differ by Compatible Device. Please visit our Help Center for a current list of Compatible Devices.
4. Internet Service and Data Usage: In order to access the Services, you must have a high-speed broadband, wireless or similar internet connection from an internet service provider that meets certain technical specifications. Please note that multiple simultaneous streams, as well as HD and 4K Ultra HD Content, may require higher internet bandwidth. You are responsible for any costs associated with your internet service used to access the Services. Your use of the Services may count toward your data usage, depending on the terms of your agreement with your internet service provider.
5. No Spam/Unsolicited Communications: We know how annoying and upsetting it can be to receive unwanted email or instant messages from people you do not know. Therefore, you may not use the Services to harvest information about users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate or encourage the sending of, unsolicited bulk or other communications. You understand that we may employ technical measures to prevent spam or unsolicited bulk or other communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining within our computer or communications networks. If you Post or otherwise send spam, advertising, or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Entertale and that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to measure. 6. Modification/Suspension/Discontinuation: We regularly make changes to the Services. The availability of the Content, as well as Access Points and Compatible Devices through which the Services are available, will change from time to time. Entertale reserves the right to replace or remove any Content and Access Points available to you through the Services, including specific titles and networks/channels, and to otherwise make changes in how we operate the Services. Additionally, you agree that for various reasons, such as restrictions from content programmers and other limitations or considerations from third parties, certain Content that may be available through one Access Point may not be available through another Access Point. We hope not to, but we may change, suspend, or discontinue - temporarily or permanently - some or all of the Services (including the Content and the Compatible Devices through which the Services are accessed), with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice.
Access or creating an account on Entertale is Free, moreover we offer a pay-per-view model on our movies. By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Entertale ("Payment Method") for your subscription, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a periodic fee on a on-demand access to a movie you paid for, any other fees for additional services you may purchase, and any applicable taxes in connection with your use of your subscription to the Payment Method. If you want to use a different Payment Method than the one you signed up to use during making first purchase, or if there is a change in your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Method information by logging in on the Entertale Site and viewing your account details.
6. No Refunds
All fees and charges are non-refundable including refunds for already accessed movies and movies not watched. Very rarely, if there are special circumstances where Entertale determines it is appropriate (e.g., the our service is unavailable for days due to technical difficulties), we may provide credits to affected members. The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at Entertale's sole and absolute discretion, and the provision of credits in one instance does not entitle anyone to credits in the future under similar or different circumstances.
6. Price Change
We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our movies or any components thereof, in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion.
7. Account, Registration and Password
You are responsible for all use of your account, including use of your account by other members of your household. By allowing others to access your account or to create profiles within your account, you agree to be responsible for ensuring that they comply with these Terms and you agree to be responsible for their activity using the Services.
All registration information you submit must be accurate and updated. Please keep your password confidential. You will not have to reveal it to any Entertale representative. Because you are responsible for all use of your account, including unauthorized use by any third party, please be very careful to guard the security of your password. Please notify us by email using the customer support form available from our Help Center if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account. Please also make sure to notify us if your registration information changes, in case we need to contact you.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate or restrict your account or your use of the Services or access to Content at any time, without notice or liability, if Entertale determines in its sole discretion that you have breached these Terms, violated any law, rule, or regulation, engaged in other inappropriate conduct, or for any other business reason. We also reserve the right to terminate your account or your use of the Services or access to Content if such use places an undue burden on our networks or servers. Of course, we would prefer to avoid such termination; therefore, we may use technology to limit activities, such as the number of calls to the Entertale servers being made or the volume of User Material being Posted, and you agree to respect these limitations and not take any steps to circumvent, avoid, or bypass them.
8 - Third Party Advertisement
9 - Deleting your Entertale account
10 - Trademarks
Entertale, the Entertale logo, and other Entertale marks, graphics, logos, scripts, and sounds are trademarks of Entertale. None of the Entertale trademarks may be copied, downloaded, or otherwise exploited.
11 - Unsolicited Materials
It is Entertale's policy not to accept unsolicited submissions, including scripts, story lines, articles, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, ideas, or concepts. Entertale's policy is to delete any such submission without reading it.
12 - Notice and Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any Content, User Material, or other material provided through the Services, including through a link, infringes your copyright, you should notify Entertale of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
We will process each notice of alleged infringement that Entertale receives and take appropriate action in accordance with applicable intellectual property laws. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to Entertale's copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org(Subject: Takedown Request).
13 - General Information
We are a company based in the United States. Entertale's goal is to bring you as much Content as is legally available. That said, we are limited by the rights that our content programmers or channels grant to us. Using technologies to access the Content from territories where Entertale does not have rights or that are not permitted by the terms of your membership is prohibited.
Questions?Email - email@example.com
Entertale is a social Internet TV network broadcasting pan-African Channels, movies and allow users
interact with those they're already connected with.
© 2017 Entertale LLC.