Collection of Information
Information we gather may change from time to time and will include both personal information and non-personal information, including the following categories and examples:
1. Personal information and non-personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, username, password, security question answers and responses, account preferences, and other similar or related information;
2. Billing information including a credit or debit card number, its expiration date, security code, associated name, billing address, your account purchase and payment history, and any other information you, your credit/debit card issuer or our payment processors provide or make available to us related to billing;
3. Information automatically collected and associated with your account when you use our Services, such as records of usage and interaction with our Services, viewing choices and habits, location, device information, operating system information, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, wireless network, persistent identifiers including your AD-ID, and the number of concurrent streams accessed by your account;
4. Information automatically collected and transmitted when you visit any of our Websites or Apps, such as information contained in cookies, web beacons, tags and other technologies related to your online behavioral activities (for example, pages visited, searches requested and other browser related information and activity), and any other information collected using such or similar technologies
Are Third Party collecting my Data
2. From time to time, we may allow you to use our Services with social networking services and connect your Membership Account with accounts that you have with third parties including with certain third-party social networks ("Third-Party Accounts"). If you choose to share information about your activities with Third-Party Accounts, then Entertale may send information about you to such third parties. For more information about how Entertale works with Third-Party Accounts including social networks, please review our Social Terms below.
How we use your Data
We collect information Users provide when registering to use our Site. Through a combination of cookies and external third party tracking, we track information when Users visit or use our Site. We use this information to enhance the consumer experience on the Site and the operation of our Site. We may also use your PII, to provide you with information and promotions regarding our products, to confirm that you are receiving the level(s) or service(s) of service requested and are properly billed, to contact you regarding programming recommendations, or to contact you regarding an order or, to respond to a question or request. However, our use of the information is not limited to the uses above and, one or more of such uses may apply simultaneously.
Information we share with others
1. Service Providers and Business Partners: We engage with third-party business partners and employ third-party service providers to perform various functions on our behalf. Some of the services provided include: processing credit card or debit card payments; performing payment card fraud scoring and fraud prevention modeling; removing repetitive information from customer lists; anonymizing, appending and analyzing data; validating, authenticating, and monitoring streams; developing, hosting, and maintaining our Services, databases and data processing systems; creating third-party products and services, including market research, and ratings products and services; sending, storing, receiving e-mail, and other communications; and customer service operations. These service providers and business partners may have access to the information we collect about you, may be allowed by us to collect information about you, and may receive information about you authorized to be shared with them by us as reasonably necessary to enable the provision of the Services and our engagement in such business partnerships.
2. Social Sharing: Entertale Network does enable social features that offer the opportunity to share information, such as what you watch on our Services or what you "like" or otherwise recommend. This information may be shared within Entertale as well as on other third-party websites and platforms and in other communications. Registering as a member automatically enable you to use of our social features by following your friends and families.
How Do We Handle Information from Children?
Security - How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take reasonable commercial measures, implemented physical, technological and organizational procedures designed to protect the integrity and security, and to ensure the appropriate use of your personal information. However, given the nature of the Internet and the fact that network security measures are not foolproof, we cannot guarantee the security of such information.
Third Party Advertisement - What about Links to third party sites
Deleting your Entertale account
Questions or Contact
Questions?Email - email@example.com
Entertale is a social Internet TV network broadcasting pan-African Channels, movies and allow users
interact with those they're already connected with.
© 2017 Entertale LLC.